Public Meeting Spaces
Reservations are not final until you receive a confirmation from the library.
Our Auditorium may be reserved by goverment and non-profit groups for civic,
cultural, or educational programs when it is not being used for a library activity.
If you would like to see the auditorium before your meeting date, you must make an appointment
by calling (614) 231-9709. Drop-in requests to see the auditorium may not be accommodated.
- No fees may be charged and all meetings must be open to the public.
- Groups can schedule use no more than once per month, up to 90 days in
advance with a minimum of 24-hours notice.
- Confirmation from the library must be received by the requesting organization
before a request can be considered scheduled.
- Events are limited to a maximum of 50 participants.
- The individual or group reserving a meeting room will be responsible for the
order and conduct of the group and for any loss or damage to library property.
- Set-up in the Auditorium is the responsibility of the group using the space. Users are
responsible for cleaning up and returning the room to its pre-use condition before leaving.
- By reserving our Auditorium for meeting space, you are agreeing to our Meeting Room Policy.
If you have any questions, please use our contact page.