Notary Public @ BPL
Bexley Public Library is pleased to offer free notarization
services to patrons on a by-appointment basis.
When are Notary Public Appointments Available?
Appointments must be scheduled Monday through Friday during open library hours, based on
notary availability. The library cannot guarantee notary availability at all times. Notary service is
not available on weekends or holidays.
Notary service may be available off-site to residents in senior living facilities in the Bexley City
School district. Please contact us at 614-231-2793 for more information.
How to Schedule a Notary Public Appointment?
Schedule an Appointment with a Notary Public, call 614-231-2793 or email email@example.com.
What to Bring to You Appointment?
You will need to bring the following to your appointment:
- Valid, current government-issued photo identification. International identification cannot be accepted.
- All documents requiring notarization.
- Note: All documents should be unsigned. Documents must be signed in the presence of the notary. The signer(s) must be present for a signature to be notarized.
- Witness(es) with valid, current government-issued photo identification, if more than one witness is required.
What are the Notary Public Service Limitations?
Library notaries are able to provide basic services only, such as witnessing signatures and sworn statements. Library notaries are available for individual use only, and no notary services will be performed for any business organizations. Please note, notaries are not able to provide legal advice, nor can they assist in the preparation of legal forms.
Library notaries reserve the right to decline services.
Library Notaries will not notarize the following:
- Documents in a language other than English
- I-9 Forms
- Real estate transactions
- Documents requiring financial certification/authentication
- Documents that require an electronic signature
- Corporate or Business documents