COVID-19 test kits | out of stock
We are out of COVID test kits. We'll update this space as we learn more or if we get a supply for distribution.
browsing hours @ BPLOpen Monday-Thursday: 10am-8pm | Friday & Saturday: 10am-6pm | Sunday: 1pm-5pm
We’re now open for browsing. During your visit you can:
- Browse the collections
- Use a computer, and print, scan, fax
- Pick up your holds
- Read, study or work at the tables & chairs
- Computers are available on a first come first serve basis
- The children’s area is available for browsing only - the play area and its snack tables are unavailable.
- Children 14 and under will need to be accompanied by an adult
- Respectful and kind service as we all adjust to our new situation
contactless home delivery | 43209 Zip Code Only
You can now have your library materials delivered to your home. Place your holds online through our catalog
or over the phone.
To use this service:
- Call (614) 231-2793 during our current library hours and speak with a staff member. At which time we will:
- Verify your address and contact information
- Affirm your reserve(s) status.
- Advise you on your delivery window and the type of drop you would most prefer.
- You can also use our online form to request delivery service.
- Home Delivery is not currently a subscription service.
- Each request for delivery must be made individually.
Print from Anywhere to Bexley Public Library
On July 26th, BPL will stop taking printing requests through email@example.com and replacing it with our new PrinterOn Mobile Print Service
Using PrinterOn, you can use your personal computer or mobile device to print to the library’s printers from anywhere. Simply submit documents for printing and come to the library to release and pick up your document using your email address. Pick up your documents in the Tech Center at the Print Release station. Learn more at BexleyLibrary.org/Mobile-Printing
Bexley Public Library's digital doors are wide open to you with a wide varieity of new virtual programming. Check our Bexley Library Blog
webpage, visit us on Facebook
, or tune-in to our YouTube channel
for storytimes, book chats and informational videos.