The Friends of Bexley Public Library host two book sales each year where you can find thousands of gently-used books at unbeatable prices. All proceeds support the work of Bexley Public Library.
Spring 2017 Book Sale | April 6-9
- April 6, 6:00-8:00 pm | Members-Only Preview Night (You can join at the door.)
- April 7 & 8, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- April 9, 1:00-4:00 pm (Half-Price Day)
Fall 2017 Book Sale | November 9-12
- November 9, 6:00-8:00 pm | Members-Only Preview Night (You can join at the door.)
- November 10 & 11, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- November 12, 1:00-4:00 pm (Half-Price Day)
The Friends of Bexley Public Library (Friends) are an Ohio non-profit corporation comprised of members of the community who recognize the need for organized support for the library.
The Friends support the library through both volunteerism and financial assistance. The Friends provide financial support for staff development and appreciation, library programming such as the Summer Community Read, and other initiatives that aid the library in the pursuit of its mission to enlighten, engage, and inspire a community of lifelong learners.
Friends of Bexley Public Library Mission
To support the mission of the Bexley Public Library, engaging the community in cooperation with the library.
For more information on joining or volunteering, visit the Friends website.